JUST BECAUSE YOU AVOID THE CONVERSATION DOESN'T MEAN THE PROBLEM WILL NEVER COME UPU AGAIN...
Here's what happens when we avoid having an important conversation with someone.
1. Our emotion over it goes away but it's temporary UNTIL they do what upset us again. Since they probably don't even know they did it you can count on it.
2. We don't actually get rid of our frustration over it. It just gets placed into a bag (way deep down) and when that bag over flows there's an explosion that is disproportionate to what happened when it overflowed. (This is why we can lose it over the smallest, stupidest thing and everyone around us thinks we are a hot mess. Which brings be to the 3rd and final reason in this blog post.)
3. WE END UP LOOKING LIKE A PSYCHO HOT MESS because we just snap over the smallest, stupidest thing! When I am upset and going off on someone the last look on peoples faces I want to see is one of total shock over my behavior. It's at that moment I realize (as I am losing it) that I made a big mistake and this is not going to give me what I want.
At some point we have to make a decision...
1. Is a relationship with this person worth it?
2. If it's not worth it then why am I still close enough to them to be triggered?
3. If it IS worth it then what am I afraid of?
IF YOU HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE WHO IS PISSING YOU OFF AND REPAIRING THE RELATIONSHIP IS WORTH IT... THEN WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO GET A COUPLE GOOD TIPS ON HOW...
HOW ABOUT AN AWESOME BOOK RECOMMENDATION?
I highly recommend you read this book if you want to be better at holding people accountable in your business or your job. The bottom line is you want the relationship to work but boundaries meed to be set, issues need to be worked out and relationships need to be stronger!
MY DAILY ACTIVITY
Eddie Villa is a determined, uplifting, often obsessive and strong developing Network Marketing professional thanks to the success his wife Angela Villa had with dōTERRA. Meaning, it wasn't where he had originally thought his career in Property Management would lead him.